Thursday, July 26, 2007

Week 3 Thing 5 & 6

I have been exploring Flickr and having lots of fun with it. I finally got a picture of my dog, Montego, that I could post in my blog. It took some time to figure out how to do get it into my blog but I finally got it to work. I also got it to upload onto Flickr! My next step was to find a piciutre on Flickr and to post it to my blog. I was able to do that too! Ellen's tip on how to link your blog with your Flickr account (from her e-mail onWeek 3: Photos and images) was a big help. It is so easy to take a picture from Flickr and post to your blog. I found the mashups to be interesting. I especially liked color pickr. It is neat to search for photos by colors. In browsing through the 3rd party applications, I found a Postcard Browser. This was exciting for me since I had at one time collected antique postcards. So I searched to see if there were any postcards similar to the ones I had collected. I did find some antique postcards on it; but, it was not easy. I guess I was not searching with the correct tags. When I have more time I will do more exploring on the Postcard Browser.

No comments: