Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Week 5 Thing 10

I explored online image generators and had lots of fun playing with several of the online image generators. I made Jack-0-Lanterns with scary faces with the Create Your Own Jack-O-Lantern generator. Since I love chocolate, I was excited about the Chocolate Bar Generator. Then one generator led me to another one on the same site (imagechef.com) and I found The Dog Ate My Homework generator! The dog was so cute that I had to put the image in my blog. The image is on the right side of my blog. I also found a Name In Lights generator. If you scroll to the bottom of my blog you will see my name in lights! The generators were really easy to use. I also explored Yahoo Avatars. It was fun creating my own avatar. I even got it to appear as a post in this blog! The difficult part when using the online image generators was getting them into my blog. But after several tries and some frustration, it finally worked.

No comments: