Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Week 6 Thing 14

Explored Technorati. At first I was confused when exploring Technorati because the site looked nothing like the site on the videocast. So it took me a while to figure out where to go to do a keyword search in blog posts, in tags and the Blog Directory. Finally figured out that you could do the keyword search in blog posts from the search box on the home page. But to search in tags or the Blog Directory you had to do an advanced search.
I thought it was neat that you can also search in videos and photos. Learning 2.0 did come up in some videos but not in photos (as one might expect). I found the Top favorited blogs, Top searches, Top tags, Top videos, movies, and news interesting. I thought it was clever for them to rename "What's the buzz" As WTF (Where's the Fire? What's Hot and Why.) Once I understood how to navigate the site, it was interesting.

No comments: